Telemedicine services are provided by Teladoc, a national network of U.S. board-certified and state-licensed physicianswho use electronic health records, telephone consultations and online video consultations to diagnose conditions, recommend treatment and write short-term, non-DEA controlled prescriptions when medically appropriate. Physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing you and your family convenient access to quality care from home, work or on-the-go. Cost of Consultation: Free!
- 97% member satisfaction, 91% medical resolution, and 97% physician satisfaction
- Secure, personalized and portable electronic health records
- The average consultation time is 12 minutes
- On average, members receive a call back from the physician within 22 minutes
- Teladoc guarantees all members will receive a call back from a physician in three hours. (Teladoc physicians successfully completed 99.6% of the consult requests within three hours in the past year.)
- On average, Teladoc physicians resolve 91% of the calls. The remaining calls are referred to the member’s PCP, a specialist, or the ER, unless the member was seeking a prescription that is outside the Teladoc scope of service
- Pediatric network available
- No age restrictions
Teladoc Services Include:
© 2014 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission.
Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Please visit www.careington.com/teladoc for a complete list of state availability. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Teladoc phone consultations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week while video consultations are available during the hours of 7am to 9pm, 7 days a week. back